Dennis J Chute
- Lissencephaly with agenesis of corpus callosum and rudimentary dysplastic cerebellum: a subtype of lissencephaly with cerebellar hypoplasiaHajime Miyata
Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (Neuropathology, UCLA Medical Center, CHS 18-170, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1732, USA
Acta Neuropathol (Berl) 107:69-81. 2004..The clinicopathological features in the present case are suggestive of a distinct category of lissencephaly with cerebellar involvement. We suggest a possible classification of this unique case among the LCH syndromes...
- Three unusual neuropathologic-related causes of sudden deathDennis J Chute
Dutchess County Medical Examiner s Office, 387 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601, USA
J Forensic Sci 53:734-8. 2008....
- Spontaneous rupture of urinary bladder associated with massive fecal impaction (fecaloma)Dennis J Chute
Dutchess County Medical Examiner s Office, Poughkeepsie, NY, USA
Am J Forensic Med Pathol 30:280-3. 2009..5 liter collection of urinary fluid within the abdominal cavity. Complications of chronic constipation, fecalomas, and rupture of the urinary bladder are reviewed...
- Infantile perineal protrusion: case reportDennis J Chute
Dutchess County Medical Examiner s Office, Poughkeepsie, New York, USA
Am J Forensic Med Pathol 30:287-8. 2009..Therefore, we present a case of a 3-month-old infant who had a representative example of this lesion...
- Angiocentric systemic granulomatosisDennis J Chute
Dutchess County Medical Examiner s Office, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601, USA
Am J Forensic Med Pathol 31:146-50. 2010..We present these cases along with a review of the literature of systemic embolization of foreign material in previously documented cases of deaths due to parenteral abuse of oral medications...