Glen H Tinkoff
Affiliation: Christiana Care Health System
- The Delaware trauma system: impact of Level III trauma centersGlen H Tinkoff
Department of Surgery, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, New Jersey, USA
J Trauma 63:121-6; discussion 126-7. 2007..The purpose of this study was to analyze whether implementation of this inclusive trauma system reduced the injury-related mortality rates in these counties...
- Delaware's inclusive trauma system: impact on mortalityGlen H Tinkoff
Department of Surgery, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, Delaware 19718, USA
J Trauma 69:245-52. 2010..The impact of implementing an inclusive state trauma system on injury-related mortality for patients with life-threatening injuries was assessed...
- In-house trauma surgeons do not decrease mortality in a level I trauma centerGerard J Fulda
Department of Surgery, Christina Care Health Services, Wilmington, Delaware, USA
J Trauma 53:494-500; discussion 500-2. 2002..The purpose of this study was to simultaneously evaluate in-house and on-call trauma surgeons in a single Level I trauma center and to determine the impact of in-house trauma surgeons on the mortality of severely injured patients...
- Admission hyperglycemia as a prognostic indicator in traumaSaikrishna Yendamuri
Department of Surgery, Christian Care Health Services, Newark, Delaware, USA
J Trauma 55:33-8. 2003..The purpose of this study was to assess the utility of two levels of hyperglycemia as predictors for mortality and infectious morbidity in traumatically injured patients...
- Effect of a graduated licensing system on motor vehicle crashes and associated injuries involving drivers less than 18 years-of-ageRobert E O'Connor
Department of Emergency Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 11:389-93. 2007..This study was conducted to determine whether implementation of a graduated driver's licensing program is associated with a reduced the rate of motor vehicle crashes and injuries involving adolescent driver...
- Validation of new trauma triage rules for trauma attending response to the emergency departmentGlen H Tinkoff
Department of Surgery, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, Delaware, USA
J Trauma 52:1153-8; discussion 1158-9. 2002..This study validates the accuracy of these criteria in identifying high-risk trauma patients and assesses the impact of trauma surgeon response time...
- Management of complex extremity traumaMichael D Pasquale
Division of Trauma Surgical Critical Care, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA, USA
Bull Am Coll Surg 91:36-8. 2006