Affiliation: Children's Memorial Hospital
- Adherent white plaques: an endoscopic finding in eosinophilic esophagitisShikha Sundaram
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Children s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois 60614, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 38:208-12. 2004
- Histologic characteristics of late cellular rejection, significance of centrilobular injury, and long-term outcome in pediatric liver transplant recipientsShikha S Sundaram
Department of Pediatrics, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
Liver Transpl 12:58-64. 2006..In conclusion, the presence of centrilobular inflammation, necrosis, or central vein endothelialitis should prompt consideration of late cellular rejection...
- The SPLIT research agenda 2013Estella M Alonso
Department of Pediatrics, Ann and Robert H Lurie Children s Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Pediatr Transplant 17:412-22. 2013..This review is intended to highlight priorities for clinical research that could successfully be conducted through the SPLIT collaborative and would have significant impact in pediatric liver transplantation. ..
- Liver transplantation in neonatesShikha S Sundaram
Siragusa Transplantation Center, Children s Memorial Hospital, The Feinberg School of Medicine of Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Liver Transpl 9:783-8. 2003..Very little is known about this frontier of transplantation. Our intent is to provide an overview of neonatal OLT using all available data and our experience in the field...
- Subacute nonsuppurative cholangitis (cholangitis lenta) in pediatric liver transplant patientsChieh Chung Lin
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, Taichung Veterans General Hospital, Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 45:228-33. 2007....