N L Seibel
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- Phase I trial of docetaxel with filgrastim support in pediatric patients with refractory solid tumors: a collaborative Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute and Children's Cancer Group trialN L Seibel
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Clin Cancer Res 5:733-7. 1999..The maximum tolerated dose of docetaxel with G-CSF support in children is 185 mg/m2, which is 50% higher than the maximum tolerated dose of docetaxel alone in children and 85 % higher than the recommended adult dose...
- Effect of duration of treatment on treatment outcome for patients with clear-cell sarcoma of the kidney: a report from the National Wilms' Tumor Study GroupNita L Seibel
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:468-73. 2004....
- Early postinduction intensification therapy improves survival for children and adolescents with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupNita L Seibel
Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center and George Washington University School of Medicine and Public Health, 111 Michigan Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Blood 111:2548-55. 2008..Longer duration PII provided no benefit. Stronger intensity but not prolonged duration PII improved outcome for patients with higher-risk ALL. This study is registered at http://clinicaltrials.gov as NCT00002812...
- Upfront window trial of topotecan in previously untreated children and adolescents with poor prognosis metastatic osteosarcoma: children's Cancer Group (CCG) 7943Nita L Seibel
Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Cancer 109:1646-53. 2007....
- Phase I/II study of idarubicin given with continuous infusion fludarabine followed by continuous infusion cytarabine in children with acute leukemia: a report from the Children's Cancer GroupP A Dinndorf
Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
J Clin Oncol 15:2780-5. 1997..The phase I study was extended to a limited phase II study to assess the activity of this combination in children with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)...
- Phase 2 trial of recombinant tumor necrosis factor-alpha in combination with dactinomycin in children with recurrent Wilms tumorHolly J Meany
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Immunother 31:679-83. 2008..The combination was well tolerated. Although grade 3/4 adverse events were reported, dose adjustments were not required. Toxicities resolved without significant interventions...
- Phase I study of temozolomide in children and adolescents with recurrent solid tumors: a report from the Children's Cancer GroupH S Nicholson
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
J Clin Oncol 16:3037-43. 1998..The Children's Cancer Group conducted a phase I trial of temozolomide stratified by prior craniospinal irradiation (CSI)...
- Primary cutaneous CD30-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma in childhood: report of 4 cases and review of the literatureShimareet Kumar
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 8:52-60. 2005..Recognition of this entity and its differentiation from other T-cell lymphomas that secondarily involve the skin is important to avoid unnecessarily aggressive therapy in these children...
- Aprepitant use in children, adolescents, and young adults for the control of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV)Mi Rim Choi
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 32:e268-71. 2010..However, little is known about its effect in the pediatric oncology population, with only a few reported cases in the literature...
- Phase I trial of cisplatin and topotecan in children with recurrent solid tumors: Children's Cancer Group Study 0942Robert J Wells
Children s Hospital Research Foundation, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 24:89-93. 2002..To determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and dose-limiting toxicities (DLTs) of cisplatin after a 72-hour continuous infusion of topotecan...
- Deamination of glutamine is a prerequisite for optimal asparagine deamination by asparaginases in vivo (CCG-1961)Eduard H Panosyan
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Anticancer Res 24:1121-5. 2004..4 IU/ml provided optimal Asn and Gln deamination in high-risk ALL patients. Deamination of Gln correlates with enhanced serum Asn deamination in vivo. Therefore, deamination of Gln may enhance the antileukemic effect of ASNase...
- Changes of amino acid serum levels in pediatric patients with higher-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia (CCG-1961)Rita S Grigoryan
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
In Vivo 18:107-12. 2004..Toxicity from the ASNase and other drugs could enhance the decrease of AA serum levels. Further studies are needed to verify these findings and their potential clinical importance in the treatment of ALL patients...
- Obesity and outcome in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemiaAnna M Butturini
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles and Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:2063-9. 2007..To evaluate the effect of obesity (defined as a body mass index > 95th percentile for age and sex at diagnosis) on outcome of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)...
- A Phase 1 and pharmacokinetic clinical trial of paclitaxel for the treatment of refractory leukemia in children: a Children's Oncology Group studyTerzah M Horton
Texas Children s Cancer Center Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 50:788-92. 2008....
- Asparaginase antibody and asparaginase activity in children with higher-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Children's Cancer Group Study CCG-1961Eduard H Panosyan
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90027, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 26:217-26. 2004..Anti-asparaginase Ab was associated with undetectable asparaginase activity and may be correlated with adverse outcomes in HR ALL...
- Phase I trial and pharmacokinetics of gemcitabine in children with advanced solid tumorsJoel M Reid
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:2445-51. 2004..Seven patients had stable disease for 2 to 17 months. CONCLUSION: Gemcitabine given by 30-minute infusion for 2 or 3 consecutive weeks every 4 weeks was tolerated well by children at doses of 2100 mg/m(2) and 1200 mg/m(2), respectively...