Kris Ann P Schultz
Affiliation: Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Management of ovarian and testicular sex cord-stromal tumors in children and adolescentsKris Ann P Schultz
Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 34:S55-63. 2012..Testicular stromal tumors often, though not always, follow a benign course. Additional research will help to define optimal treatment strategies for children with these rare tumors...
- Health and risk behaviors in survivors of childhood acute myeloid leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupKris Ann P Schultz
Division of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota 55102, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 55:157-64. 2010..Survivors of childhood acute myeloid leukemia (AML) face increased risks of chronic disease and secondary malignancies. Substance exposure may compound these risks...
- Ovarian sex cord-stromal tumors, pleuropulmonary blastoma and DICER1 mutations: a report from the International Pleuropulmonary Blastoma RegistryKris Ann P Schultz
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, 2530 Chicago Ave S, CSC 175, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Gynecol Oncol 122:246-50. 2011..Observations of ovarian sex cord-stromal tumors (OSCST) in PPB kindreds led to further study. We sought to characterize ovarian tumors seen in probands and families with PPB and PPB-related conditions and define germline DICER1 status...
- Pediatric ovarian tumors: a review of 67 casesKris Ann P Schultz
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 44:167-73. 2005..Almost all neoplasms presented as unilateral masses and rarely were metastatic at diagnosis. Ovarian tumors must be considered in the differential diagnosis of young girls with abdominal pain, mass, or other non-specific symptoms...
- Familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in two brothers with X-linked agammaglobulinemiaKris Ann P Schultz
Division of Hematology Oncology and Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 51:293-5. 2008..Further studies revealed absence of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) protein expression and a novel BTK mutation...