Kris Ann P Schultz
Affiliation: Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Management of ovarian and testicular sex cord-stromal tumors in children and adolescentsKris Ann P Schultz
Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 34:S55-63. 2012..Testicular stromal tumors often, though not always, follow a benign course. Additional research will help to define optimal treatment strategies for children with these rare tumors...
- Health and risk behaviors in survivors of childhood acute myeloid leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupKris Ann P Schultz
Division of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota 55102, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 55:157-64. 2010..Survivors of childhood acute myeloid leukemia (AML) face increased risks of chronic disease and secondary malignancies. Substance exposure may compound these risks...
- Ovarian sex cord-stromal tumors, pleuropulmonary blastoma and DICER1 mutations: a report from the International Pleuropulmonary Blastoma RegistryKris Ann P Schultz
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, 2530 Chicago Ave S, CSC 175, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Gynecol Oncol 122:246-50. 2011..Observations of ovarian sex cord-stromal tumors (OSCST) in PPB kindreds led to further study. We sought to characterize ovarian tumors seen in probands and families with PPB and PPB-related conditions and define germline DICER1 status...
- Pediatric ovarian tumors: a review of 67 casesKris Ann P Schultz
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 44:167-73. 2005..Ovarian tumors are uncommon but important childhood neoplasms...
- Familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in two brothers with X-linked agammaglobulinemiaKris Ann P Schultz
Division of Hematology Oncology and Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 51:293-5. 2008..Further studies revealed absence of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) protein expression and a novel BTK mutation...