Brian K Reilly
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- Three-dimensional direct laryngoscopy and bronchoscopy: enhanced visualization of the airwayBrian K Reilly
Division of Otolaryngology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 139:367-70. 2013..Ultimately, enhanced optics may further improve the treatment of airway pathology...
- Hearing loss resulting in malpractice litigation: what physicians need to knowBrian K Reilly
Division of Otolaryngology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, District of Columbia 20010, USA
Laryngoscope 123:112-7. 2013..To evaluate the relationship between hearing loss and malpractice litigation...
- The role of advanced practice providers in pediatric otolaryngology academic practicesBrian K Reilly
Division of Otolaryngology, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Ave, N W, Washington, DC 20010, United States
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 77:36-40. 2013....
- Retropharyngeal abscess: diagnosis and treatment updateBrian K Reilly
National Children s Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Infect Disord Drug Targets 12:291-6. 2012..This article reviews in detail the pertinent anatomy, diagnostic pearls, and clinical recommendations to optimally manage these common infections in children...
- Emergency use of a customized tracheostomy tube for pediatric patientsBrian K Reilly
The Division of Otolaryngology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Laryngoscope 122:1624-5. 2012..This article describes how to make a customized tracheostomy tube in an emergency setting for a pediatric patient. This is particularly critical when a commercial customized tracheostomy tube cannot be readily obtained...