M F Nyp
Affiliation: Children's Mercy Hospital
- TRIP-1 via AKT modulation drives lung fibroblast/myofibroblast trans-differentiationMichael F Nyp
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Neonatal Perinatal Medicine, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, 2401 Gillham Road, 64108 Kansas City, MO, USA
Respir Res 15:19. 2014..However, whether or not TRIP-1 modulates fibroblast trans-differentiation to myofibroblasts is not known...
- Sildenafil citrate, bronchopulmonary dysplasia and disordered pulmonary gas exchange: any benefits?M Nyp
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Mercy Hospital and Clinics, University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO, USA
J Perinatol 32:64-9. 2012..The objective of this study is to determine the effects that sildenafil citrate has on gas exchange in infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD)-associated pulmonary hypertension (PH)...
- Prenatal ductal thrombosis presenting as cyanotic heart lesionM F Nyp
Section of Neonatalogy, Children s Mercy Hospital and Clinics, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
J Perinatol 31:685-6. 2011..He was treated with anticoagulation, with improving hemodynamics measured by echocardiogram. This case presents a rare disease, which is potentially fatal if diagnosis is delayed...
- Infants born at <29 weeks: pulmonary outcomes from a hybrid perinatal systemW E Truog
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Center for Infant Pulmonary Disorders, University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas, MO, USA
J Perinatol 34:59-63. 2014....
- Impact of intercurrent respiratory infections on lung health in infants born <29 weeks with bronchopulmonary dysplasiaJ B Taylor
Center for Infant Pulmonary Disorders, Department of Pediatrics, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas, MO, USA
J Perinatol 34:223-8. 2014..Assess the impact of intercurrent respiratory infections in infants <29 weeks gestational age (GA)...