Lynne D Neumayr
Affiliation: Children's Hospital and Research Center
- Mycoplasma disease and acute chest syndrome in sickle cell diseaseLynne Neumayr
Hematology Oncology Department, Children s Hospital Oakland, Oakland, California 94609, USA
Pediatrics 112:87-95. 2003..The National Acute Chest Syndrome Study Group was designed to identify the etiologic agents and clinical outcomes associated with this syndrome...
- Physical therapy alone compared with core decompression and physical therapy for femoral head osteonecrosis in sickle cell disease. Results of a multicenter study at a mean of three years after treatmentLynne D Neumayr
Department of Hematology, Children s Hospital and Research Center, 747 52nd Street, Oakland, CA 94609, and Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 88:2573-82. 2006..However, the efficacy of hip core decompression to prevent the progression of osteonecrosis in these patients is still controversial...
- Neuroimaging abnormalities in adults with sickle cell anemia: associations with cognitionR Scott Mackin
From the Department of Psychiatry R S M, University of California, San Francisco Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases R S M, P I, D T, J B, M W W, San Francisco Veterans Administration Medical Center, San Francisco Hematology Oncology Department E P V, L D N, Children s Hospital and Research Center Oakland Keck School of Medicine J I G, University of Southern California Departments of Anesthesiology and Pediatrics J I G, Children s Hospital Los Angeles, CA Rho, Inc K K, Research Triangle Park, NC Department of Pediatrics F D A, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and Holtz Children s Hospital, Miami, FL and Veterans Administration Medical Center M W W, and Departments of Radiology, Medicine, Psychiatry, and Neurology, University of California, San Francisco
Neurology 82:835-41. 2014..This study was conducted to determine the relationship of frontal lobe cortical thickness and basal ganglia volumes to measures of cognition in adults with sickle cell anemia (SCA)...
- Neuropsychological dysfunction and neuroimaging abnormalities in neurologically intact adults with sickle cell anemiaElliott P Vichinsky
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital and Research Center Oakland, 747 52nd St, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
JAMA 303:1823-31. 2010..Sickle cell anemia (SCA) is a chronic illness causing progressive deterioration in quality of life. Brain dysfunction may be the most important and least studied problem affecting individuals with this disease...
- Clinical evaluation of avascular necrosis in patients with sickle cell disease: Children's Hospital Oakland Hip Evaluation Scale--a modification of the Harris Hip ScoreChristine M Aguilar
Division of Padiatric Rehabilitation, Children s Hospital and Research Center, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 86:1369-75. 2005..To establish the validity and reliability of the Children's Hospital Oakland Hip Evaluation Scale (CHOHES), a modification of the Harris Hip Score, for the evaluation of avascular necrosis (AVN) in sickle cell disease (SCD)...
- Red blood cell transfusion in pediatric patients with severe chronic anemia: how slow is necessary?Anurag K Agrawal
Children s Hospital and Research Center Oakland, 747 52nd Street, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:466-8. 2012....