Lynne D Neumayr
Affiliation: Children's Hospital and Research Center
- Mycoplasma disease and acute chest syndrome in sickle cell diseaseLynne Neumayr
Hematology Oncology Department, Children s Hospital Oakland, Oakland, California 94609, USA
Pediatrics 112:87-95. 2003..The National Acute Chest Syndrome Study Group was designed to identify the etiologic agents and clinical outcomes associated with this syndrome...
- Physical therapy alone compared with core decompression and physical therapy for femoral head osteonecrosis in sickle cell disease. Results of a multicenter study at a mean of three years after treatmentLynne D Neumayr
Department of Hematology, Children s Hospital and Research Center, 747 52nd Street, Oakland, CA 94609, and Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 88:2573-82. 2006..However, the efficacy of hip core decompression to prevent the progression of osteonecrosis in these patients is still controversial...
- Neuropsychological dysfunction and neuroimaging abnormalities in neurologically intact adults with sickle cell anemiaElliott P Vichinsky
Department of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital and Research Center Oakland, 747 52nd St, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
JAMA 303:1823-31. 2010..Sickle cell anemia (SCA) is a chronic illness causing progressive deterioration in quality of life. Brain dysfunction may be the most important and least studied problem affecting individuals with this disease...
- Clinical evaluation of avascular necrosis in patients with sickle cell disease: Children's Hospital Oakland Hip Evaluation Scale--a modification of the Harris Hip ScoreChristine M Aguilar
Division of Padiatric Rehabilitation, Children s Hospital and Research Center, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 86:1369-75. 2005..To establish the validity and reliability of the Children's Hospital Oakland Hip Evaluation Scale (CHOHES), a modification of the Harris Hip Score, for the evaluation of avascular necrosis (AVN) in sickle cell disease (SCD)...
- Red blood cell transfusion in pediatric patients with severe chronic anemia: how slow is necessary?Anurag K Agrawal
Children s Hospital and Research Center Oakland, 747 52nd Street, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:466-8. 2012....