Nancy A Neilan
Affiliation: Children's Mercy Hospital
- Mast cell activation and clinical outcome in pediatric cholelithiasis and biliary dyskinesiaCraig A Friesen
Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Mercy Hospital, 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, Missouri, USA
BMC Res Notes 4:322. 2011..abstract:..
- Useful biomarkers in pediatric eosinophilic duodenitis and their existence: a case-control, single-blind, observational pilot studyNancy A Neilan
Section of Gastroenterology, Children s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 50:377-84. 2010..The aim of this study was to determine whether screening for food hypersensitivity could be a clinically useful biomarker for eosinophilic duodenitis in the pediatric population...
- Montelukast in the treatment of duodenal eosinophilia in children with dyspepsia: effect on eosinophil density and activation in relation to pharmacokineticsCraig A Friesen
The Children s Mercy Hospital and Clinics, Kansas City, Missouri, USA
BMC Gastroenterol 9:32. 2009..The mechanism of this clinical response is unknown but could involve a decrease in eosinophil density or activation...
- Investigation of potential early Histologic markers of pediatric inflammatory bowel diseaseJulie A Bass
Division of Gastroenterology, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, 2401 Gillham Road, Kansas City, MO, 64108, USA
BMC Gastroenterol 15:129. 2015..We hypothesized that certain inflammatory cell types may be utilized as early histologic indicators of IBD in children...
- Intestinal permeability in children/adolescents with functional dyspepsiaNancy A Neilan
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, 2401 Gillham Road, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
BMC Res Notes 7:275. 2014....