Gustavo A Nader
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- Molecular determinants of skeletal muscle mass: getting the "AKT" togetherGustavo A Nader
Research Center for Genetic Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 37:1985-96. 2005....
- Concurrent strength and endurance training: from molecules to manGustavo A Nader
Research Center for Genetic Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 38:1965-70. 2006....
- Dysferlin deficiency shows compensatory induction of Rab27A/Slp2a that may contribute to inflammatory onsetAkanchha Kesari
Research Center for Genetic Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, Washington DC 20010, USA
Am J Pathol 173:1476-87. 2008....
- A longitudinal, integrated, clinical, histological and mRNA profiling study of resistance exercise in myositisGustavo A Nader
Research Center for Genetic Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Mol Med 16:455-64. 2010....
- Response of rat muscle to acute resistance exercise defined by transcriptional and translational profilingYi-Wen Chen
Research Center for Genetic Medicine, Children's National Medical Center and George Washington University, Washington DC, USA
J Physiol 545:27-41. 2002..This novel finding of p53 induction following exercise also demonstrates the power of expression profiling for identification of novel pathways involved in the response to muscle contraction...
- Balancing muscle hypertrophy and atrophyEric P Hoffman
Nat Med 10:584-5. 2004
- mTOR function in skeletal muscle hypertrophy: increased ribosomal RNA via cell cycle regulatorsGustavo A Nader
School of Kinesiology, The University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 289:C1457-65. 2005..On the basis of these results, we propose that common molecular mechanisms contribute to the regulation of myotube hypertrophy and growth during the G1 phase of the cell cycle...
- Muscle growth learns new tricks from an old dogGustavo A Nader
Nat Med 13:1016-8. 2007