Affiliation: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Adaptation of the child and family to life with a chronic illnessKathleen Mussatto
Herma Heart Center, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, 9000 W Wisconsin Avenue, PO Box 1997, MS 713 Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
Cardiol Young 16:110-6. 2006
- Quality of life following surgery for congenital cardiac malformations in neonates and infantsKathleen Mussatto
Herma Heart Center, Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
Cardiol Young 15:174-8. 2005
- The impact of socio-economic status on health related quality of life for children and adolescents with heart diseaseAmy Cassedy
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 11:99. 2013..Many researchers, however, see SES indicators as interchangeable. The primary aim of this study was to determine which measure of SES had the strongest impact on health-related quality of life...
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes for children with hypoplastic left heart syndrome at the age of 5 yearsCheryl Brosig
Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, WI, 53201, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 34:1597-604. 2013..Ongoing developmental monitoring of these children is recommended to guide interventions that may improve individual outcomes and to assess the impact of changes in clinical management strategies on functional outcomes...
- Implementation of a routine developmental follow-up program for children with congenital heart disease: early resultsCheryl Brosig Soto
Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Pediatrics Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Herma Heart Center, 9000 W Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53201 1997, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 6:451-60. 2011....
- Children and adolescents with repaired tetralogy of fallot report quality of life similar to healthy peersElena N Kwon
Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 6:18-27. 2011..The study aims to evaluate and compare self-reported and parent proxy-reported quality of life (QOL) in pediatric patients with repaired tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) and determine relationships with residual disease...
- Challenges facing the child, adolescent, and young adult after the arterial switch operationKathleen Mussatto
The Herma Heart Center at The Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, United States of America
Cardiol Young 15:111-21. 2005
- Activation of protein kinases in chronically hypoxic infant human and rabbit hearts: role in cardioprotectionParvaneh Rafiee
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee 53226, USA
Circulation 106:239-45. 2002..However, the signaling pathways by which infant hearts adapt to chronic hypoxia and resist subsequent surgical ischemia is unknown...
- The development of the pediatric cardiac quality of life inventory: a quality of life measure for children and adolescents with heart diseaseBradley S Marino
Department of Pediatrics, Divisions of Cardiology and Critical Care Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Qual Life Res 17:613-26. 2008..Quality of life (QOL) assessment in survivors has become increasingly important. The purpose of this project was to create the Pediatric Cardiac Quality of Life Inventory (PCQLI)...