Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- Nighttime caregiving behaviors among parents of young children with Type 1 diabetes: associations with illness characteristics and parent functioningMaureen C Monaghan
Department of Psychology, Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue NW, Washington, DC 200010, USA
Fam Syst Health 27:28-38. 2009..Further investigations of NBGM, child health outcomes, and parent quality of life are warranted...
- Authoritative parenting, parenting stress, and self-care in pre-adolescents with type 1 diabetesMaureen Monaghan
Center for Clinical and Community Research, Children s National Medical Center, 6th Floor, 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Clin Psychol Med Settings 19:255-61. 2012..Interventions highlighting diabetes-specific authoritative parenting techniques may enhance health outcomes and improve overall family functioning...
- Supporting parents of very young children with type 1 diabetes: results from a pilot studyMaureen Monaghan
Department of Psychology, Clinical Research Institute, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Patient Educ Couns 82:271-4. 2011....
- Using qualitative methods to guide clinical trial design: parent recommendations for intervention modification in type 1 diabetesMaureen Monaghan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
J Fam Psychol 25:868-72. 2011....
- Relations among school/daycare functioning, fear of hypoglycaemia and quality of life in parents of young children with type 1 diabetesLinda J Herbert
Center for Translational Science, Children s National Health System, Washington, DC, USA
J Clin Nurs 24:1199-209. 2015....