Affiliation: Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Renal outcome of neonatal renal venous thrombosis: review of 28 patients and effectiveness of fibrinolytics and heparin in 10 patientsYoav Messinger
Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota, USA
Pediatrics 118:e1478-84. 2006..PATIENTS, INTERVENTIONS, AND OUTCOME MEASURES: Twenty-eight newborns with renal venous thrombosis were treated at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota and Fairview University Medical Center from 1991 to 2001...
- Pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia with a t(8;14)(q11.2;q32): B-cell disease with a high proportion of Down syndrome: a Children's Oncology Group studyYoav H Messinger
Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Cancer Genet 205:453-8. 2012..Children with DS and the t(8;14)(q11.2;q34) have improved EFS using standard COG therapy compared to non-DS patients. We did not find an increased number of patients with a concomitant Philadelphia chromosome in this population...
- Bortezomib with chemotherapy is highly active in advanced B-precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Therapeutic Advances in Childhood Leukemia & Lymphoma (TACL) StudyYoav H Messinger
Pediatric Hematologyand Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, 2525 Chicago Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
Blood 120:285-90. 2012..Bortezomib merits further evaluation in combination therapy in pediatric B-precursor ALL. This study is registered at http://www.clinicaltrials.gov as NCT00440726...
- Successful immune tolerance induction to enzyme replacement therapy in CRIM-negative infantile Pompe diseaseYoav H Messinger
Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Genet Med 14:135-42. 2012..Cross-reactive immunologic material negative (CRIM-negative) Pompe patients develop high-titer antibody to the rhGAA and do poorly. We describe successful tolerance induction in CRIM-negative patients...
- Phase I study of bortezomib combined with chemotherapy in children with relapsed childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL): a report from the therapeutic advances in childhood leukemia (TACL) consortiumYoav Messinger
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota 55102, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 55:254-9. 2010..Bortezomib is a proteasome inhibitor with in vitro synergy with corticosteroids and clinical activity in human lymphoid malignancies...
- Type I pleuropulmonary blastoma: a report from the International Pleuropulmonary Blastoma RegistryJohn R Priest
International Pleuropulmonary Blastoma Registry, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota 55102, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:4492-8. 2006..This article describes the first collection of type I PPB cases, analyzes outcome based on treatments of surgery or surgery plus chemotherapy, and presents type I PPB management recommendations...