Andrew J McMurry
Affiliation: Children's Hospital
- A self-scaling, distributed information architecture for public health, research, and clinical careAndrew J McMurry
Children s Hospital Informatics Program at the Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology, 300 Longwood Ave, Enders Room 150, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 14:527-33. 2007..This study sought to define a scalable architecture to support the National Health Information Network (NHIN). This architecture must concurrently support a wide range of public health, research, and clinical care activities...
- AEGIS: a robust and scalable real-time public health surveillance systemBen Y Reis
Children s Hospital Informatics Program at the Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 14:581-8. 2007..The report includes a description of the evolution of the design over time in response to the challenges of a regional and national integration environment...
- An i2b2-based, generalizable, open source, self-scaling chronic disease registryMarc D Natter
Children s Hospital Informatics Program at Harvard MIT Health Sciences and Technology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 20:172-9. 2013....
- SHRINE: enabling nationally scalable multi-site disease studiesAndrew J McMurry
Center for Biomedical Informatics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e55811. 2013..The wide range of study objectives and growing adoption suggest that SHRINE may be applicable beyond the research uses and participating hospitals named in this report...
- The Shared Health Research Information Network (SHRINE): a prototype federated query tool for clinical data repositoriesGriffin M Weber
Information Technology, Harvard Medical School, 107 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:624-30. 2009..This will guide us in creating a future technical architecture that is scalable to a national level, compliant with ethical guidelines, and protective of the interests of the participating hospitals...