Linda R Margraf
Affiliation: Children's Medical Center
- Proliferative and metabolic markers in incompletely excised pediatric pilocytic astrocytomas--an assessment of 3 new variables in predicting clinical outcomeLinda R Margraf
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 9073, USA
Neuro Oncol 13:767-74. 2011..001), MCM2 reactivity was not independently associated with outcome. We conclude that MIB-1 labeling remains the best predictor of PFS in pediatric PAs...
- Prognostic factors in children and adolescents with low-grade oligodendrogliomasDaniel C Bowers
Department of Pediatrics, UT Southwestern Medical School at Dallas, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390 9063, USA
Pediatr Neurosurg 37:57-63. 2002..Other risk factors, including presenting symptoms, age at diagnosis, MIB-1 LI and the extent of tumor resection, were not associated with an increased frequency of tumor progression...
- Pediatric renal cell carcinomas with Xp11.2 rearrangements are immunoreactive for hMLH1 and hMSH2 proteinsDinesh Rakheja
Department of Pathology, Children s Medical Center and University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 8:615-20. 2005..Our study demonstrates that inactivation of the DNA mismatch repair genes hMLH1 and hMSH2 does not appear to play a role in the tumorigenesis of pediatric renal cell carcinomas with Xp11.2 rearrangements...
- Wilms tumor in a child with L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduriaRobert E Rogers
1Department of Pathology, Children s Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 13:408-11. 2010..This observation potentially widens the tumor spectrum in this metabolic disorder and may lead to further insight into the relationship between L-2-hydroxyglutaric acid and cellular transformation...
- Intracerebral schwannomas: a rare disease with varying natural historyWilliam W Scott
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 8855, USA
J Neurosurg Pediatr 12:6-12. 2013..Also provided is a review of the literature in the hope of gaining a better understanding of these rare tumors. ..
- Primary renal lymphoma presenting with hypertensionAmy M Becker
Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, Texas 75390 9063, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 48:711-3. 2007..PRL is more diagnosed in adults than children. We describe an asymptomatic child who presented with hypertension and was subsequently diagnosed with primary renal lymphoma. This case represents an atypical presentation for PRL...