M E Mansour
Affiliation: Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Barriers to asthma care in urban children: parent perspectivesM E Mansour
Children s Hospital Medical Center and the Department of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Pediatrics 106:512-9. 2000..Despite improved treatment regimens for asthma, the prevalence and morbidity from asthma are increasing, especially among underserved, minority children...
- Urban elementary school personnel's perceptions of student health and student health needsMona E Mansour
Department of General and Community Pediatrics, Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Ambul Pediatr 2:127-31. 2002..To determine the perceptions of school personnel with regard to urban students' health and health needs as part of a planning process for development and implementation of school-linked health services...
- Health-related quality of life in urban elementary schoolchildrenMona E Mansour
Division of General and Community Pediatrics, Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229 3039, USA
Pediatrics 111:1372-81. 2003..Since schools are pivotal to children's intellectual, social, and emotional development, school connectedness may be a factor that contributes to their perception of HRQOL...
- Improvements in health-related quality of life among school-based health center users in elementary and middle schoolTerrance J Wade
Department of Community Health Sciences and Child and Youth Studies, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Ambul Pediatr 8:241-9. 2008..To examine the role of school-based health centers (SBHCs) on changes in student health-related quality of life (HRQOL) over a 3-year period among elementary and middle school students...
- Pediatric faculty members' attitudes about part-time faculty positions and policies to support part-time faculty: a study at one medical centerJessica A Kahn
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, MLC 4000, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229, USA
Acad Med 80:931-9. 2005..To examine pediatric faculty members' attitudes about part-time faculty positions and policies to support part-time faculty...