Stacee M Lerret
Affiliation: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Working together as a team: adolescent transplant recipients and nurse practitionersStacee M Lerret
Medical College of Wisconsin Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Prog Transplant 21:288-93, 298. 2011....
- Essential components of transition to adult transplant services: the transplant coordinators' perspectiveStacee Marie Lerret
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisocnsin 53226, USA
Prog Transplant 22:252-8. 2012..As pediatric patients approach school age and adolescence, transplant centers are challenged to facilitate the process of transitioning from pediatric to adult centers...
- Discharge readiness: an integrative review focusing on discharge following pediatric hospitalizationStacee M Lerret
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 14:245-55. 2009..This review aims to identify factors associated with parental discharge readiness following pediatric hospitalization, with focus applicability to solid organ transplant patients...
- How ready are they? Parents of pediatric solid organ transplant recipients and the transition from hospital to home following transplantStacee M Lerret
Children s Hospital of Wisconsin Marquette University, College of Nursing, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Pediatr Transplant 15:606-16. 2011..Identifying parents who are not ready to go home provides an opportunity to offer additional support services so parents can effectively manage their child's recovery and continuing care at home...
- Predictors of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in obese childrenStacee Marie Lerret
Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Gastroenterology, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
Gastroenterol Nurs 34:434-7. 2011....
- Pediatric nonalcoholic fatty liver diseaseStacee M Lerret
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Gastroenterol Nurs 31:115-9. 2008..The diagnostic workup and treatment for NAFLD and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis remains controversial. This review discusses current concepts regarding the natural history, pathophysiology, and management of pediatric patients with NAFLD...