Cynthia R Johnson
Affiliation: Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Relationships Between Feeding Problems, Behavioral Characteristics and Nutritional Quality in Children with ASDCynthia R Johnson
Autism Center, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 3420 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15213, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 44:2175-84. 2014..There was a lack of association between feeding behaviors and the social and communication deficits of ASD and cognitive levels. Increases in the degree of problematic feeding behaviors predicted decrements in nutritional adequacy. ..
- Behavioral parent training to address sleep disturbances in young children with autism spectrum disorder: a pilot trialCynthia R Johnson
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Autism Center, 3420 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, United States Electronic address
Sleep Med 14:995-1004. 2013....
- Comparison of sleep questionnaires in the assessment of sleep disturbances in children with autism spectrum disordersCynthia R Johnson
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Autism Center, 3420 5th Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Sleep Med 13:795-801. 2012..Both questionnaires have been used in previous work in the assessment and treatment of children with ASD and sleep disturbance...
- Standardised Observation Analogue Procedure (SOAP) for assessing parent and child behaviours in clinical trialsCynthia R Johnson
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Autism Center, 3705 5th Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Intellect Dev Disabil 34:230-8. 2009..We report on the use of this procedure in a pilot study of 12 participants with PDD...
- 5/5-Randomized Trial of Parent Training for Young Children with AutismCynthia R Johnson; Fiscal Year: 2010..This trial is designed to address this need by providing information on optimal practices for educating parents to be effective teachers and advocates for their young children. ..