Kimberly A Horii
Affiliation: Children's Mercy Hospital
- Picture of the month. Neonatal lupus erythematosusKimberly A Horii
Section of Dermatology, Children s Mercy Hospital, 2401 Gillham Road, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 160:189-90. 2006
- Picture of the month. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, classical typeKimberly A Horii
Section of Dermatology, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 160:705-6. 2006
- Prospective study of the frequency of hepatic hemangiomas in infants with multiple cutaneous infantile hemangiomasKimberly A Horii
Section of Dermatology, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Pediatr Dermatol 28:245-53. 2011....
- Emerging cutaneous infections in the premature neonateKimberly A Horii
Section of Dermatology, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, 2401 Gillham Road, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adv Dermatol 23:177-95. 2007..Fungal and bacterial infections should always be included in the differential diagnosis of unusual-appearing skin lesions in the premature neonate since prompt evaluation and aggressive therapy is paramount in this high-risk population...
- Atopic dermatitis in children in the United States, 1997-2004: visit trends, patient and provider characteristics, and prescribing patternsKimberly A Horii
Section of Dermatology, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Pediatrics 120:e527-34. 2007....
- Expanding the phenotype of oculoectodermal syndrome: possible relationship to encephalocraniocutaneous lipomatosisHolly H Ardinger
Section of Medical Genetics and Molecular Medicine, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Am J Med Genet A 143:2959-62. 2007..Here, we report 2 new cases, review 13 previous cases, and propose that OES may be a mild variant of encephalocraniocutaneous lipomatosis (ECCL), differing primarily in its lack of intracranial pathology...
- Spitzoid melanoma in a child with Li-Fraumeni syndromeRamya Kollipara
1 School of Medicine, University of Missouri Kansas City, 2411 Holmes Street, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 17:64-9. 2014..The association of Spitzoid melanoma with Li-Fraumeni syndrome, especially in a pediatric patient, has not been reported before...
- Multiple cutaneous and hepatic hemangiomas in infantsKristi M Canty
From the Section of Dermatology, Children s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, and the Department of Radiology, University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri
South Med J 107:159-64. 2014....
- A comparison of disease severity among affected male versus female patients with PHACE syndromeDenise W Metry
Department of Dermatology at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:81-7. 2008....
- Prospective study of infantile hemangiomas: demographic, prenatal, and perinatal characteristicsAnita N Haggstrom
J Pediatr 150:291-4. 2007..To characterize demographic, prenatal, and perinatal features of patients with infantile hemangiomas and to determine the importance of these factors in predicting rates of complication and treatment...
- Multicenter prospective study of ulcerated hemangiomasSarah L Chamlin
Division of Pediatric Dermatology, Children s Memorial Hospital and Department of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
J Pediatr 151:684-9, 689.e1. 2007..To identify clinical features of infants with ulcerated infantile hemangiomas...
- Localized cutaneous sporotrichosis in a childKimberly A Horii
Arch Dermatol 142:1369-70. 2006
- Trigeminal trophic syndrome: a pediatric caseRonald G Tee
Arch Dermatol 142:941-2. 2006