Dana Ashley Hill
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- DICER1 mutations in familial pleuropulmonary blastomaD Ashley Hill
Washington University Medical Center, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Science 325:965. 2009..We hypothesize that loss of DICER1 in the epithelium of the developing lung alters the regulation of diffusible factors that promote mesenchymal proliferation...
- Type I pleuropulmonary blastoma: pathology and biology study of 51 cases from the international pleuropulmonary blastoma registryDana Ashley Hill
Lauren V Ackerman Laboratory of Surgical Pathology, Barnes Jewish and St Louis Children s Hospitals, Washington University Medical Center, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 32:282-95. 2008..In the meantime, recognition of this lesion as a neoplasm with malignant potential rather than a developmental cystic malformation is vital so the child can receive complete excision and appropriate follow-up care...
- USCAP Specialty Conference: case 1-type I pleuropulmonary blastomaD Ashley Hill
Department of Pathology, Washington University Medical Center, 660 South Euclid Avenue, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Pediatr Dev Pathol 8:77-84. 2005..With the establishment of the Pleuropulmonary Blastoma Registry by Jack Priest, MD, and colleagues, there has been improved understanding of this rare pediatric neoplasm...
- Cerebral metastasis and other central nervous system complications of pleuropulmonary blastomaJohn R Priest
International Pleuropulmonary Blastoma Registry, Children s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota 55102, and Washington University Medical Center, Division of Anatomic Pathology, St Louis, MO, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 49:266-73. 2007..This article evaluates cerebral and meningeal metastases, cerebrovascular events (CVA) caused by tumor emboli, spinal cord complications, and intracranial second malignancies in PPB...
- DICER1 and the Pleuropulmonary Blastoma Family Cancer SyndromeDana Ashley Hill; Fiscal Year: 2010....