Karen S Guice
Affiliation: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Traumatic injury and children: a national assessmentKaren S Guice
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery, Children s Research Institute, The Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
J Trauma 63:S68-80; discussion S81-6. 2007..In an era of limited resources, we would like to assure that the right child received the right treatment at the right place...
- State trauma registries: survey and update-2004Karen S Guice
Department of Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53211, USA
J Trauma 62:424-35. 2007..This study was undertaken to assess the current status of statewide trauma registries to facilitate a design and plans for a National Trauma Registry for Children...
- Outcomes and delivery of care in pediatric injuryJohn C Densmore
Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
J Pediatr Surg 41:92-8; discussion 92-8. 2006..Using a multistate administrative database, we describe recent patient allocation and outcomes in pediatric injury...
- Variation in treatment of pediatric spleen injury at trauma centers versus nontrauma centers: a call for dissemination of American Pediatric Surgical Association benchmarks and guidelinesSteven Stylianos
Department of Surgery, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Am Coll Surg 202:247-51. 2006....
- Towards improving the outcomes of injured childrenFrederick P Rivara
Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Trauma 63:S155-6. 2007