K N Boutelle
Affiliation: Children's Hospitals and Clinics
- How can obese weight controllers minimize weight gain during the high risk holiday season? By self-monitoring very consistentlyK N Boutelle
Institute of Psychology, Illinois Institute of Technology, Center for Behavioral Medicine, Chicago, USA
Health Psychol 18:364-8. 1999..These findings support the critical role of self-monitoring in weight control and demonstrate the benefits of a low-cost intervention for assisting weight controllers during the holidays...
- Associations between exercise and health behaviors in a community sample of working adultsK N Boutelle
Division of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454, USA
Prev Med 30:217-24. 2000..The present study examined the associations between leisure-time exercise and a range of health behaviors and reports of illness and injury in a sample of community working adults...
- Using signs, artwork, and music to promote stair use in a public buildingK N Boutelle
Division of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Am J Public Health 91:2004-6. 2001..This study assessed the impact on stair use of improving the attractiveness of a stairwell...
- The use of exposure with response prevention in a male anorexicK N Boutelle
Center for Behavioral Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 29:79-84. 1998..Implication for conceptualizing anorexia nervosa within an anxiety reduction/avoidance cycle is discussed with reference to the recent literature...
- Perceptions of the family mealtime environment and adolescent mealtime behavior: do adults and adolescents agree?K N Boutelle
Teenage Medical Service, Children s Hospital and Clinic, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404, USA
J Nutr Educ 33:128-33. 2001..They also need to be aware of the difference in adult and adolescent perceptions and consider these differences when designing messages for the family...
- A pilot study evaluating a minimal contact telephone and mail weight management intervention for primary care patientsK N Boutelle
University of Minnesota, Department of Pediatrics, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Eat Weight Disord 10:e1-5. 2005..This study examined an 8-week telephone and mail weight management intervention for Veterans who are unable to attend frequent clinical visits...