Affiliation: Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Treatment of neoplastic meningeal xenografts by intraventricular administration of an antiganglioside monoclonal antibody, 3F8I Bergman
Departments of Pediatrics and Neurology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Int J Cancer 82:538-48. 1999..However, optimal activation and mobilization of neutrophils into the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) and improved penetration of MAb to tumor sites remain critical variables...
- Comparison of in vitro antibody-targeted cytotoxicity using mouse, rat and human effectorsI Bergman
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 49:259-66. 2000..These data suggest that, for mouse IgG3, the rat may provide a more relevant rodent model than the mouse for testing the in vivo antitumor effects of monoclonal antibodies...
- Treatment of meningeal breast cancer xenografts in the rat using an anti-p185/HER2 antibodyI Bergman
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Clin Cancer Res 7:2050-6. 2001..Treatment with 4D5 did not result in outgrowth of cells lacking expression of the HER2/neu receptor. These results suggest that 4D5, administered regionally, may palliate LM metastases from HER2/neu-overexpressing breast carcinoma...
- Recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus targeted to Her2/neu combined with anti-CTLA4 antibody eliminates implanted mammary tumorsY Gao
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Cancer Gene Ther 16:44-52. 2009..These studies demonstrate that targeted rrVSV combined with anti-CTLA4 MAb can eliminate established macroscopic tumor implants by eliciting an anti-tumor CD4 and CD8 T-cell immunologic response...
- Treatment with targeted vesicular stomatitis virus generates therapeutic multifunctional anti-tumor memory CD4 T cellsY Gao
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USA
Cancer Gene Ther 19:282-91. 2012..Immunity elicited by viral therapy is independent of host major histocompatibility complex or knowledge of tumor antigens. Virus-induced tumor immunity could have great benefit in the prevention and treatment of tumor metastases...
- Treatment of standard risk medulloblastoma with craniospinal irradiation, carboplatin, and vincristineI Bergman
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA, USA
Med Pediatr Oncol 29:563-7. 1997....