Shireen M Atabaki
Affiliation: Children's National Medical Center
- A clinical decision rule for cranial computed tomography in minor pediatric head traumaShireen M Atabaki
Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC 20010 2970, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 162:439-45. 2008....
- Results of phase 2 safety and feasibility study of treatment with levetiracetam for prevention of posttraumatic epilepsyPavel Klein
Department of Neurology, MedStar Research Institute, Washington, DC, USA
Arch Neurol 69:1290-5. 2012..To evaluate the safety and tolerability of treatment with levetiracetam and determine the trough levels of levetiracetam in patients with traumatic brain injury (TBI) who are at high risk for posttraumatic epilepsy (PTE)...
- Results of phase II pharmacokinetic study of levetiracetam for prevention of post-traumatic epilepsyPavel Klein
Department of Neurology, MedStar Research Institute, Washington, D C 20010, USA
Epilepsy Behav 24:457-61. 2012..Treatment of TBI patients with high PTE risk with 55mg/kg/day LEV, a dose with antiepileptogenic effect in animals, results in plasma LEV levels comparable to those in animal studies...
- Acute evaluation of pediatric patients with minor traumatic brain injuryMelissa M Tavarez
Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 24:307-13. 2012....
- Prevalence of clinically important traumatic brain injuries in children with minor blunt head trauma and isolated severe injury mechanismsLise E Nigrovic
Division of Emergency Medicine, Children s Hospital, Boston, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 166:356-61. 2012....
- Pediatric head injuryShireen M Atabaki
Division of Emergency Medicine, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Pediatr Rev 28:215-24. 2007