Affiliation: Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization
- Opportunities and challenges for comparative effectiveness research (CER) with Electronic Clinical Data: a perspective from the EDM forumErin Holve
EDM Forum, Research and Education in Health Services Research Division, AcademyHealth, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Med Care 50:S11-8. 2012..The findings reflect a set of opportunities for transdisciplinary learning, and will ideally enhance the transparency and generalizability of CER using ECD...
- The Electronic Data Methods (EDM) forum for comparative effectiveness research (CER)Erin Holve
Electronic Data Methods Forum, AcademyHealth, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Med Care 50:S7-10. 2012..This paper provides a brief review of participating projects and provides a framework of common challenges...
- Health services research doctoral core competenciesChristopher B Forrest
General Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 9:107. 2009....
- A tall order on a tight timeframe: stakeholder perspectives on comparative effectiveness research using electronic clinical dataErin Holve
AcademyHealth, 1150 17th Street NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036, USA
J Comp Eff Res 1:441-51. 2012....
- Building the informatics infrastructure for comparative effectiveness research (CER): a review of the literatureMarianne Hamilton Lopez
AcademyHealth, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Med Care 50:S38-48. 2012..The authors are specifically interested in characterizing this literature and identifying cross-cutting themes and gaps in the literature...