Affiliation: Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization
- Opportunities and challenges for comparative effectiveness research (CER) with Electronic Clinical Data: a perspective from the EDM forumErin Holve
EDM Forum, Research and Education in Health Services Research Division, AcademyHealth, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Med Care 50:S11-8. 2012..The findings reflect a set of opportunities for transdisciplinary learning, and will ideally enhance the transparency and generalizability of CER using ECD...
- The Electronic Data Methods (EDM) forum for comparative effectiveness research (CER)Erin Holve
Electronic Data Methods Forum, AcademyHealth, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Med Care 50:S7-10. 2012..This paper provides a brief review of participating projects and provides a framework of common challenges...
- Health services research doctoral core competenciesChristopher B Forrest
General Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 9:107. 2009....
- A tall order on a tight timeframe: stakeholder perspectives on comparative effectiveness research using electronic clinical dataErin Holve
AcademyHealth, 1150 17th Street NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036, USA
J Comp Eff Res 1:441-51. 2012....
- Building the informatics infrastructure for comparative effectiveness research (CER): a review of the literatureMarianne Hamilton Lopez
AcademyHealth, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Med Care 50:S38-48. 2012..The authors are specifically interested in characterizing this literature and identifying cross-cutting themes and gaps in the literature...
- Infrastructure to support learning health systems: are we there yet? Innovative solutions and lessons learned from American Recovery and Reinvestment Act CER investmentsErin Holve
Research and Education in Health Services Research, Washington, DC, USA
J Comp Eff Res 3:635-45. 2014....
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act-comparative effectiveness research infrastructure investments: emerging data resources, tools and publicationsCourtney Segal
Research and Education in Health Services Research, AcademyHealth, 1150 17th Street NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036, USA
J Comp Eff Res 3:647-55. 2014..A total of 451 manuscripts published in 192 journals, and 141 data resources and tools were identified and address gaps in evidence on priority populations, conditions, and the infrastructure needed to support CER. ..