- Clinical skills-related learning goals of senior medical students after performance feedbackAnna Chang
Division of Geriatrics, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Med Educ 45:878-85. 2011..Lifelong learning is essential for doctors to maintain competence in clinical skills. With performance feedback, learners should be able to formulate specific and achievable learning goals in areas of need...
- Effects of longitudinal small-group learning on delivery and receipt of communication skills feedbackCalvin L Chou
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Med Educ 47:1073-9. 2013..We studied the effects of prior shared learning experiences among medical students in the delivery and receipt of feedback on clinical (communication) skills...
- Transforming primary care training--patient-centered medical home entrustable professional activities for internal medicine residentsAnna Chang
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 3333 California Street, Suite 380, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Gen Intern Med 28:801-9. 2013..The patient-centered medical home (PCMH) represents a new clinical microsystem that is being widely promoted and implemented to improve access, quality, and sustainability in primary care practice...
- Behavior change counseling curricula for medical trainees: a systematic reviewKaren E Hauer
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA 94143 0120, USA
Acad Med 87:956-68. 2012..Characterizing effective published curricular interventions for behavior change counseling for medical trainees would inform educators toward improved training...
- Remediation workshop for medical students in patient-doctor interaction skillsCalvin L Chou
San Francisco VA Medical Center 111, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Med Educ 42:537. 2008