- Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics sports medicine batteryAlison Cernich
Baltimore Veteran s Affairs Medical Center, BT 116 MH, 10 N Greene Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 22:S101-14. 2007..ASMB is ready for cautious introduction into clinical practice for use by neuropsychologists with experience in both sports concussion and computerized testing...
- Cognitive rehabilitation in traumatic brain injuryAlison N Cernich
VA Maryland Health Care System, 10 North Greene Street, BT 116 MH, Baltimore, MD, 21201, USA
Curr Treat Options Neurol 12:412-23. 2010..Though emerging treatments (eg, virtual reality environments) show relative degrees of promise for inclusion in the rehabilitation of the individual with TBI, these need further evaluation in systematic trials...
- Assessment of co-occurring disorders in veterans diagnosed with traumatic brain injuryAlison N Cernich
Department of Veteran s Affairs Office of Rehabilitation Services, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 27:253-60. 2012....
- Sources of error in computerized neuropsychological assessmentAlison N Cernich
Baltimore VA Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 22:S39-48. 2007..Computerized assessment is a valuable tool for neuropsychologists as long as it is used responsibly with an understanding of the potential technical complications...
- Measurement of social participation outcomes in rehabilitation of veterans with traumatic brain injuryWilliam Stiers
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21239, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 49:139-54. 2012..Second, we describe recommendations for future VA research funding initiatives specific to improving the measurement of participation in veterans with TBI...
- The Gulf War depleted uranium cohort at 20 years: bioassay results and novel approaches to fragment surveillanceMelissa A McDiarmid
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center Baltimore, MD, USA
Health Phys 104:347-61. 2013..These imaging tools may be helpful in guiding decisions regarding removal of fragments...
- Assessing change with the Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics (ANAM): issues and challengesTresa Roebuck-Spencer
National Rehabilitation Hospital, 102 Irving Street, NW, Washington, DC 20010, United States
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 22:S79-87. 2007..A combined ANAM score categorized the most individuals as demonstrating cognitive change, revealing that 60% of subjects declined in performance following headache and 84% improved following migraine treatment...
- Reference values for performance on the Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics V3.0 in an active duty military sampleDennis L Reeves
Clinvest, Inc, 3805 South Kansas Expressway, Springfield, MO 65807, USA
Mil Med 171:982-94. 2006....
- Duration of cognitive impairment after sports concussionJoseph Bleiberg
National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington, District of Columbia 20010, USA
Neurosurgery 54:1073-78; discussion 1078-80. 2004..We sought to determine the duration of cognitive impairment after sports concussion...
- Scaling of the revised Oswestry low back pain questionnaireStephen J Page
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 202 Goodman Drive, Suite 275, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0840, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 83:1579-84. 2002..To evaluate the measurement properties of the Revised Oswestry Disability Questionnaire (RODQ) by using rating scale analyses...