Affiliation: Cerner Corporation
- Effectiveness of disease management programs in depression: a systematic reviewEnkhe Badamgarav
Zynx Health, 9100 Wilshire Blvd, East Tower, Suite 655, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:2080-90. 2003..The authors systematically evaluated the published evidence to assess the effectiveness of disease management programs in depression...
- Interventions used in disease management programmes for patients with chronic illness-which ones work? Meta-analysis of published reportsScott R Weingarten
Zynx Health, 9100 Wilshire Boulevard 665E, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
BMJ 325:925. 2002..To systematically evaluate the published evidence regarding the characteristics and effectiveness of disease management programmes...
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of real-world adherence to drug therapy for osteoporosisPrajesh Kothawala
Cerner LifeSciences, 9100 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 655E, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 82:1493-501. 2007..To quantify the adherence of patients to drug therapy for osteoporosis in real-world settings via a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies...
- Utilization of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and antisecretory agents: a managed care claims analysisJoshua J Ofman
Department of Medicine, Zynx Health A Cerner Company, Beverly Hills, California 90212, USA
Am J Med 116:835-42. 2004....
- A new look at osteoporosis outcomes: the influence of treatment, compliance, persistence, and adherenceEnkhe Badamgarav
Mayo Clin Proc 81:1009-12. 2006
- Does disease management improve clinical and economic outcomes in patients with chronic diseases? A systematic reviewJoshua J Ofman
Cedars Sinai Department of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Med 117:182-92. 2004..To assess the clinical and economic effects of disease management in patients with chronic diseases...
- The association between quality improvement activities performed by managed care organizations and quality of careJeff Borenstein
Cedars Sinai Departments of Health Services Research and Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Med 117:297-304. 2004..Little data are available to assess the efforts of managed care organizations to improve quality of care. This analysis assessed differences in performance rates between organizations with and without quality improvement activities...
- A systematic review of diabetes disease management programsKevin Knight
PHAR, LLC, Los Angeles, CA 90025, USA
Am J Manag Care 11:242-50. 2005..To systematically evaluate and synthesize published evidence regarding the effect of disease management programs for patients with diabetes mellitus on processes and outcomes of care...