Affiliation: Cerner Corporation
- Effectiveness of disease management programs in depression: a systematic reviewEnkhe Badamgarav
Zynx Health, 9100 Wilshire Blvd, East Tower, Suite 655, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:2080-90. 2003..The authors systematically evaluated the published evidence to assess the effectiveness of disease management programs in depression...
- Interventions used in disease management programmes for patients with chronic illness-which ones work? Meta-analysis of published reportsScott R Weingarten
Zynx Health, 9100 Wilshire Boulevard 665E, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
BMJ 325:925. 2002..The type and number of interventions varied greatly, and future studies should directly compare different types of intervention to find the most effective...
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of real-world adherence to drug therapy for osteoporosisPrajesh Kothawala
Cerner LifeSciences, 9100 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 655E, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 82:1493-501. 2007..To quantify the adherence of patients to drug therapy for osteoporosis in real-world settings via a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies...
- Utilization of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and antisecretory agents: a managed care claims analysisJoshua J Ofman
Department of Medicine, Zynx Health-A Cerner Company, Beverly Hills, California 90212, USA
Am J Med 116:835-42. 2004....
- A new look at osteoporosis outcomes: the influence of treatment, compliance, persistence, and adherenceEnkhe Badamgarav
Mayo Clin Proc 81:1009-12. 2006
- Does disease management improve clinical and economic outcomes in patients with chronic diseases? A systematic reviewJoshua J Ofman
Cedars-Sinai Department of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Med 117:182-92. 2004..Few studies demonstrated a notable reduction in costs. Further research is needed to understand how disease management can most effectively improve the quality and cost of care for patients with chronic diseases...
- The association between quality improvement activities performed by managed care organizations and quality of careJeff Borenstein
Cedars-Sinai Departments of Health Services Research and Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Med 117:297-304. 2004..Longer-term, prospective studies are needed to explore further the relation between quality improvement activities and objective measures of clinical performance...
- A systematic review of diabetes disease management programsKevin Knight
PHAR, LLC, Los Angeles, CA 90025, USA
Am J Manag Care 11:242-50. 2005..To systematically evaluate and synthesize published evidence regarding the effect of disease management programs for patients with diabetes mellitus on processes and outcomes of care...