Nickolai N Alexandrov
Affiliation: Ceres Inc
- PDP: protein domain parserNickolai Alexandrov
Ceres Inc, 3007 Malibu Canyon Road, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Bioinformatics 19:429-30. 2003..In all these benchmarks PDP identified domains correctly in more than 80% of proteins. AVAILABILITY: http://123d.ncifcrf.gov/...
- Features of Arabidopsis genes and genome discovered using full-length cDNAsNickolai N Alexandrov
Ceres Inc, 1535 Rancho Conejo Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
Plant Mol Biol 60:69-85. 2006..Some comparisons with rice are included in this paper...
- GC3 biology in corn, rice, sorghum and other grassesTatiana V Tatarinova
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia 30332, USA
BMC Genomics 11:308. 2010..The bias is present in some plant species and warm-blooded vertebrates but not in all plants, or in invertebrates or cold-blooded vertebrates...
- Insights into corn genes derived from large-scale cDNA sequencingNickolai N Alexandrov
Ceres, Inc, 1535 Rancho Conejo Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
Plant Mol Biol 69:179-94. 2009..All of the sequence data from this study have been submitted to DDBJ/GenBank/EMBL under accession numbers EU940701-EU977132 (FLI cDNA) and FK944382-FL482108 (EST)...
- Genome-wide discovery of cis-elements in promoter sequences using gene expressionMaxim Troukhan
Ceres, Inc 1535 Rancho Conejo Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91310, USA
OMICS 13:139-51. 2009..Strong correlation between our results and experimentally determined motifs shows that the method is capable of predicting new functionally important cis-elements in promoter sequences...