S L Tomar
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Adult dental visits in California: successes and challengesS L Tomar
Department of Dental Public Health and Hygiene, University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry, USA
J Public Health Dent 58:275-80. 1998..This study sought to estimate and characterize the proportion of California adults who visited a dentist in the preceding year and to identify reasons for not going...
- Smoking-attributable periodontitis in the United States: findings from NHANES III. National Health and Nutrition Examination SurveyS L Tomar
Division of Oral Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
J Periodontol 71:743-51. 2000....
- Quantifying the diffused benefit from water fluoridation in the United StatesS O Griffin
Division of Oral Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30341, USA
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 29:120-9. 2001....
- An economic evaluation of community water fluoridationS O Griffin
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Oral Health, Surveillance, Investigations and Research Branch, 4770 Buford Highway, MSF10, Chamblee, GA 30341, USA
J Public Health Dent 61:78-86. 2001..The purpose of this research was to assess the local cost savings resulting from community water fluoridation, given current exposure levels to other fluoride sources...
- Dental and other health care visits among U.S. adults with diabetesS L Tomar
Division of Oral Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Diabetes Care 23:1505-10. 2000..For adults with diabetes, we compared the frequency of past-year dental visits with past-year visits for diabetes care, dilated eye examinations, and foot examinations...