Stuart K Shapira
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Future research directions to identify causes of the increasing incidence rate of congenital hypothyroidism in the United StatesStuart K Shapira
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Pediatrics 125:S64-8. 2010....
- Genetic risks to the mother and the infant: assessment, counseling, and managementStuart K Shapira
NCBDDD, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, NE, Mailstop E-86, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Matern Child Health J 10:S143-6. 2006
- Association of paternal age and risk for major congenital anomalies from the National Birth Defects Prevention Study, 1997 to 2004Ridgely Fisk Green
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA30333, USA
Ann Epidemiol 20:241-9. 2010..The objective of this study was to examine the associations between paternal age and birth defects of unknown etiologies while carefully controlling for maternal age...
- Long-term speech and language developmental issues among children with Duarte galactosemiaKimberly K Powell
Association for University Centers on Disabilities AUCD, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Genet Med 11:874-9. 2009..This study examined developmental disabilities and issues that required special education services within a population-based sample of children with Duarte galactosemia...
- Use of special education services among children with and without congenital gastrointestinal anomaliesShannon E G Hamrick
Emory University School of Medicine, Division of Neonatology, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Am J Intellect Dev Disabil 115:421-32. 2010....