S E Reef
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Preparing for elimination of congenital Rubella syndrome (CRS): summary of a workshop on CRS elimination in the United StatesS E Reef
National Immunization Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, 30333, USA
Clin Infect Dis 31:85-95. 2000..Further studies of methods are needed to identify high-risk populations and geographic areas for rubella and CRS and to enhance identification of infants with CRS...
- Rubella mass campaignsS Reef
CDC, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 304:221-9. 2006....
- Progress toward control of rubella and prevention of congenital rubella syndrome--worldwide, 2009S E Reef
Global Immunization Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
J Infect Dis 204:S24-7. 2011..Rubella control and prevention of CRS can be accelerated by integrating with current global measles mortality reduction and regional elimination activities...
- Progress toward measles and rubella elimination in EgyptN El Sayed
Family Planning and Primary Health Care, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Infect Dis 204:S318-24. 2011....
- Incidence of congenital rubella syndrome at a hospital serving a predominantly Hispanic population, El Paso, TexasL Zimmerman
Epidemiology and Surveillance Division, National Immunization Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Pediatrics 107:E40. 2001..The objective of this study was to estimate the incidence of CRS in a hospital serving a predominantly Hispanic population...
- A large rubella outbreak with spread from the workplace to the communityM C Danovaro-Holliday
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, NE, Mail Stop E 61, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
JAMA 284:2733-9. 2000..Childhood vaccination has reduced rubella disease to low levels in the United States, but outbreaks continue to occur. The largest outbreak in the past 5 years occurred in Nebraska in 1999...