Jerris L Raiford
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Interpersonal- and Community-Level Predictors of Intimate Partner Violence Perpetration among African American MenJerris Laverne Raiford
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Urban Health 90:784-95. 2013..While IPV prevention should include individual-level interventions that focus on skills building, these findings also highlight the importance of couple-, community-, and structural-level interventions. ..
- What Girls Won't Do for Love: Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Sexually Transmitted Infections Risk Among Young African-American Women Driven by a Relationship ImperativeJerris L Raiford
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia Electronic address
J Adolesc Health 52:566-71. 2013..Therefore, the present study assessed the associations among a relationship imperative and HIV/STI-related risk factors and behaviors...
- Design of a faith-based HIV intervention: successful collaboration between a university and a churchGina M Wingood
Emory Center for AIDS Research in Atlanta, Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health, 1518 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
Health Promot Pract 12:823-31. 2011....
- Dose-response associations between number and frequency of substance use and high-risk sexual behaviors among HIV-negative substance-using men who have sex with men (SUMSM) in San FranciscoGlenn Milo Santos
San Francisco Department of Public Health, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 63:540-4. 2013..81 (95% CI, 12.25 to 23.08), 27.31 (95% CI, 18.93 to 39.39), and 46.38 (95% CI, 30.65 to 70.19), respectively. High-risk sexual behaviors were strongly associated with frequency and number of substances used...
- Intimate partner violence and other partner-related factors: correlates of sexually transmissible infections and risky sexual behaviours among young adult African American womenPuja Seth
Department of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA
Sex Health 7:25-30. 2010..The present study examined partner-related risk factors for STIs and risky sexual behaviours among an urban sample of African American women...
- Operational research to improve HIV prevention in the United StatesJeffrey H Herbst
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention DHAP, National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention NCHHSTP, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 59:530-6. 2012..Operational research can help achieve national HIV prevention goals of reducing new infections, improving access to care and optimization of health outcomes of people living with HIV, and reducing HIV-related health disparities...