Robert H Pratt
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tuberculosis in older adults in the United States, 1993-2008Robert H Pratt
Northrop Grumman Information Systems, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 59:851-7. 2011..To describe older adults with tuberculosis (TB) and compare demographic, diagnostic, and disease characteristics and treatment outcomes between older and younger adults with TB...
- Tuberculosis among healthcare workers, United States, 1995-2007Lauren A Lambert
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 33:1126-32. 2012..We examined surveillance data to describe the epidemiology of tuberculosis (TB) among healthcare workers (HCWs) in the United States during the period 1995-2007...
- Trends in tuberculosis reported from the Appalachian region: United States, 1993-2005Ryan M Wallace
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, Oak Ridge, Tenn, USA
J Rural Health 24:236-43. 2008..Appalachia has been characterized by its poverty, a factor associated with tuberculosis, yet little is known about the disease in this region...
- Tuberculosis in South Asians living in the United States, 1993-2004Rana Jawad Asghar
Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Coordinating Office for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Arch Intern Med 168:936-42. 2008..We determined characteristics of patients born in South Asia and diagnosed as having TB in the United States...
- Epidemiology of extrapulmonary tuberculosis in the United States, 1993-2006Heather M Peto
Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Disease, and Tuberculosis Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Clin Infect Dis 49:1350-7. 2009..We describe the epidemiology of EPTB by means of US national tuberculosis surveillance data...