Andrew R Pelletier
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Survey of restaurants regarding smoking policiesAlcia Williams
Tobacco Prevention and Control Program, Office of Community and Public Health, New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, Concord 03301, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 10:35-40. 2004..Forty percent of restaurants permitting smoking met all four requirements of the Indoor Smoking Act. Smoking policies differ, by type of restaurant. Compliance with the Indoor Smoking Act is low...
- An outbreak of hepatitis A among primary and secondary contacts of an international adopteeAndrew R Pelletier
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Public Health Rep 125:642-6. 2010..This outbreak highlights the need to immunize household members and other close contacts of families adopting children from countries where hepatitis A is endemic, as well as all children at one year of age...
- Maintenance of optimal fluoride levels in public water systemsAndrew R Pelletier
Division of Chronic Disease Prevention, Office of Community and Public Health, New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, USA
J Public Health Dent 64:237-9. 2004..This study examines the quality of water fluoridation in public water supplies...
- Preventing suicide by jumping: the effect of a bridge safety fenceAndrew R Pelletier
Division of State and Local Readiness, Coordinating Office for Terrorism Preparedness and Emergency Response, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Inj Prev 13:57-9. 2007..To evaluate the effect of a bridge safety fence in preventing suicide...
- Fatalities in swimming pools with lifeguards: USA, 2000-2008Andrew R Pelletier
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Inj Prev 17:250-3. 2011..Pools with lifeguards are often perceived to represent a safe environment for swimming...