A R Pelletier
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Injury prevention practices as depicted in G-rated and PG-rated moviesA R Pelletier
State Branch of the Division of Applied Public Health Training, Atlanta, GA, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 154:283-6. 2000....
- Maintenance of optimal fluoride levels in public water systemsAndrew R Pelletier
Division of Chronic Disease Prevention, Office of Community and Public Health, New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, USA
J Public Health Dent 64:237-9. 2004..This study examines the quality of water fluoridation in public water supplies...
- Roller coaster related fatalities, United States, 1994--2004A R Pelletier
Bureau of Health, Maine Department of Health and Human Services, Augusta, Maine, USA
Inj Prev 11:309-12. 2005..To determine the number of fatalities related to roller coasters and examine factors common to multiple incidents...
- Preventing suicide by jumping: the effect of a bridge safety fenceAndrew R Pelletier
Division of State and Local Readiness, Coordinating Office for Terrorism Preparedness and Emergency Response, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Inj Prev 13:57-9. 2007..To evaluate the effect of a bridge safety fence in preventing suicide...
- Fatalities in swimming pools with lifeguards: USA, 2000-2008Andrew R Pelletier
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Inj Prev 17:250-3. 2011..Pools with lifeguards are often perceived to represent a safe environment for swimming...
- Injury prevention practices as depicted in G and PG rated movies: the sequelL T Ramsey
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Division of Applied Public Health Training, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Inj Prev 11:353-6. 2005....