Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Modeling the local dynamics of cardiovascular health: risk factors, context, and capacityJack Homer
Homer Consulting, Voorhees, New Jersey, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 5:A63. 2008
- Charting plausible futures for diabetes prevalence in the United States: a role for system dynamics simulation modelingBobby Milstein
Syndemics Prevention Network, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Hwy NE, Mailstop K 64, Atlanta, GA 30341 E mail
Prev Chronic Dis 4:A52. 2007..S. population. The model helps to interpret historic trends in diabetes prevalence in the United States and to anticipate plausible future trends through 2010...
- Why behavioral and environmental interventions are needed to improve health at lower costBobby Milstein
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:823-32. 2011....
- Analyzing national health reform strategies with a dynamic simulation modelBobby Milstein
Syndemics Prevention Network, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Am J Public Health 100:811-9. 2010..A software interface allows diverse stakeholders to interact with the model through a policy simulation game called HealthBound...
- Understanding diabetes population dynamics through simulation modeling and experimentationAndrew P Jones
Division of Diabetes Translation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mail Stop K 10, 4770 Buford Hwy, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Am J Public Health 96:488-94. 2006....