E R Miller
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Deaths following vaccination: What does the evidence show?Elaine R Miller
Immunization Safety Office ISO, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Atlanta, GA, United States Electronic address
Vaccine 33:3288-92. 2015....
- Protective effect of hepatitis B vaccine in chronic hemodialysis patientsE R Miller
Investigation and Prevention Branch, Hospital Infections Program, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Public Health Service, Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta, GA, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 33:356-60. 1999....
- Tracking vaccine-safety inquiries to detect signals and monitor public concernsElaine Miller
Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion, Immunization Safety Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mail Stop D 26, 1600 Clifton Rd, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Pediatrics 127:S87-91. 2011..Past inquiries to public health authorities identified potential problems including viscerotropic illness rarely associated with yellow fever vaccination...
- A prospective study of vascular access infections at seven outpatient hemodialysis centersJ I Tokars
Hospital Infections Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 37:1232-40. 2001..Catheter use should be minimized to reduce these infections. Additionally, the possibility that improved serum albumin and urea reduction ratio could reduce vascular access infections should be evaluated...
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococci colonization in patients at seven hemodialysis centersJ I Tokars
Hospital Infections Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Kidney Int 60:1511-6. 2001..We studied the prevalence of and risk factors for VRE at seven outpatient hemodialysis centers (three in Baltimore, MD, USA, and four in Richmond, VA, USA)...