Ryan F LeBouf
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Measurement of airborne nanoparticle surface area using a filter-based gas adsorption method for inhalation toxicology experimentsRyan F LeBuf
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Morgantown, West Virginia 26505, USA
Nanotoxicology 5:687-99. 2011....
- Validation of evacuated canisters for sampling volatile organic compounds in healthcare settingsRyan F LeBouf
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, 1095 Willowdale Road, Morgantown, WV 26505, USA
J Environ Monit 14:977-83. 2012..This sampling and analysis approach is a viable (i.e., accurate and stable) methodology that will enable development of VOC profiles for mixed exposures experienced by healthcare workers...
- Preliminary assessment of a model to predict mold contamination based on microbial volatile organic compound profilesRyan F LeBouf
Environmental Science and Engineering, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY 13699, USA
Sci Total Environ 408:3648-53. 2010..This paper demonstrates that FFBP ANN may be used in conjunction with chemical sampling in built environments to predict the presence of mold growth...
- Evaluation of an air sampling technique for assessing low-level volatile organic compounds in indoor environmentsRyan F LeBouf
Environmental Science and Engineering, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY, USA
J Air Waste Manag Assoc 60:156-62. 2010..9% of the time. ATV sampling of low-level VOCs in indoor built environments is a reproducible chemical sampling technique that could be used by building occupants as a quick and inexpensive means of area sampling...
- Validation of an evacuated canister method for measuring part-per-billion levels of chemical warfare agent simulantsChristopher C Coffey
Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Laboratory Research Branch, Division of Respiratory Disease Studies, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Morgantown, WV 26505, USA
J Air Waste Manag Assoc 61:826-33. 2011..This method meets the NIOSH guidelines for six of the seven compounds (excluding acetone) tested in the range of 2.3-50 parts per billion (ppb), making it suitable for sampling of these VOCs at the ppb level...
- Formulation and stability of a novel artificial human sweat under conditions of storage and useChristopher J Harvey
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Morgantown, WV 26505, USA
Toxicol In Vitro 24:1790-6. 2010..This sweat model may aid researchers in understanding potential release and percutaneous absorption of chemicals in contact with human skin surface liquids...