Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- A survey of pediatricians on the reintroduction of a rotavirus vaccineMartha Iwamoto
Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Pediatrics 112:e6-10. 2003....
- Shigellosis among swimmers in a freshwater lakeMartha Iwamoto
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
South Med J 98:774-8. 2005..Shigella infection is highly communicable; however, outbreaks associated with swimming in recreational fresh water are rarely identified...
- Epidemiology of seafood-associated infections in the United StatesMartha Iwamoto
Enteric Diseases Epidemiology Branch, CDC, 1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop D 63, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Clin Microbiol Rev 23:399-411. 2010..Coordinated efforts are necessary to further reduce the risk of seafood-associated illnesses. Continued surveillance will be important to assess the effectiveness of current and future prevention strategies...
- Comparison of e-mail, fax, and postal surveys of pediatriciansShawn R McMahon
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Division of Applied Public Health Training, Epidemiology Program Office, assigned to National Immunization Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Pediatrics 111:e299-303. 2003..To compare 3 communication modes (postal, fax, and e-mail) in a rotavirus vaccine physician survey...
- 2008 outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul infections associated with raw produceCasey Barton Behravesh
National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
N Engl J Med 364:918-27. 2011..Raw produce is an increasingly recognized vehicle for salmonellosis. We investigated a nationwide outbreak that occurred in the United States in 2008...