Lee M Hampton
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Cough and cold medication adverse events after market withdrawal and labeling revisionLee M Hampton
MSc, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, MS A 24, Atlanta, GA 30329
Pediatrics 132:1047-54. 2013..We determined whether emergency department (ED) visits for CCM adverse drug events (ADEs) declined after these interventions...
- Prevention of antibiotic-nonsusceptible Streptococcus pneumoniae with conjugate vaccinesLee M Hampton
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30329, USA
J Infect Dis 205:401-11. 2012....
- Sentinel versus population-based surveillance of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine effectivenessLee M Hampton
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
Bull World Health Organ 90:568-77. 2012....
- Cost-effectiveness of using 2 vs 3 primary doses of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccineCharles Stoecker
National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30329, USA
Pediatrics 132:e324-32. 2013..We examined the cost-effectiveness of switching from 4 total doses to 3 total doses by removing the third dose in the primary series in the United States...
- Efficacy of flow restrictors in limiting access of liquid medications by young childrenMaribeth C Lovegrove
Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA
J Pediatr 163:1134-9.e1. 2013..To assess whether adding flow restrictors (FRs) to liquid medicine bottles can provide additional protection against unsupervised medication ingestions by young children, even when the child-resistant closure is not fully secured...
- 7-Valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and otitis media: effectiveness of a 2-dose versus 3-dose primary seriesCharles Stoecker
National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
Vaccine 30:6256-62. 2012..Using data from the United States after the 2000 introduction of PCV7, we compared the effectiveness of a 2- versus a 3-dose primary series against acute otitis media (AOM)...