Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Monitoring the safety of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine: findings from the Vaccine Safety DatalinkJulianne Gee
Division of Healthcare Quality and Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Vaccine 29:8279-84. 2011..In 7 large managed care organizations (MCOs), we performed a post-licensure safety assessment of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV4) among 9-26 year-old female vaccine recipients between August 2006 and October 2009...
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 3 and adenocarcinoma in situ: comparison of ICD-9 codes and pathology results--Kaiser Permanente, United States, 2000-2005Diya Surie
Division of STD Prevention, CDC, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 22:1129-32. 2013..Integrated healthcare delivery systems, such as Kaiser Permanente, could be used to monitor CIN3+ trends; however, limited evaluations of data from healthcare delivery systems for CIN3+ surveillance exist...
- Mortality rates and cause-of-death patterns in a vaccinated populationNatalie L McCarthy
CDC, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Am J Prev Med 45:91-7. 2013..Background rates are particularly useful during mass immunization campaigns and in the evaluation of new vaccines...
- The Vaccine Safety Datalink: a model for monitoring immunization safetyJames Baggs
Immunization Safety Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, Mail Stop D25, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Pediatrics 127:S45-53. 2011..With its recent enhancements, the VSD provides scientific expertise, continues to develop innovative approaches for vaccine-safety research, and may serve as a model for other patient safety collaborative research projects...
- Monitoring vaccine safety using the Vaccine Safety Datalink: utilizing immunization registries for pandemic influenzaNatalie L McCarthy
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, MS D26, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Vaccine 29:4891-6. 2011..Additional work will be required at these sites to overcome the barriers, which included privacy and confidentiality laws, time constraints brought on by the pandemic, as well as data quality concerns...
- Prevalence of HPV types in cervical specimens from an integrated healthcare delivery system: baseline assessment to measure HPV vaccine impactEileen F Dunne
Division of STD Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Cancer Causes Control 24:403-7. 2013..We aimed to assess feasibility of specimen collection and baseline HPV prevalence in an integrated healthcare delivery system...
- Incidence of genital warts in adolescents and young adults in an integrated health care delivery system in the United States before human papillomavirus vaccine recommendationsDeepa R Camenga
From the Department of Pediatrics, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT Division of STD Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA Department of Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health, and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT Immunization Safety Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA and Kaiser Permanente Vaccine Study Center, Oakland, CA
Sex Transm Dis 40:534-8. 2013..Information on genital wart incidence in adolescents and young adults before human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination is important for understanding the impact of the vaccine on the epidemiology of this early outcome of HPV infection...