Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Assessing prevention research impact: a bibliometric analysisAdele L Franks
Prevention Research Centers Program, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Am J Prev Med 30:211-6. 2006..This study was undertaken to explore a bibliometric approach to assessing the impact of selected prevention research center (PRC) peer-reviewed publications...
- Prevention Research Centers: contributions to updating the public health workforce through trainingAdele L Franks
Prev Chronic Dis 2:A26. 2005..These courses illustrate the commitment of the Prevention Research Centers Program to helping create a better trained public health workforce, thereby enhancing the likelihood of improving public health...
- School-based programs: lessons learned from CATCH, Planet Health, and Not-On-TobaccoAdele Franks
Prevention Research Centers Office, MS K45 DACH NCCDPHP CDC, 3005 Buford Highway, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 4:A33. 2007..The authors provide advice based on lessons learned from these programs to those who wish to work with young people in schools...
- Association between health insurance coverage of office visit and cancer screening among womenCarol Friedman
Division of Prevention Research and Analytic Methods, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 303411, USA
Med Care 40:1060-7. 2002..Little is known regarding the nuances of insurance benefit design that may affect the receipt of clinical preventive services...
- Effect of the frequency of delivery of reminders and an influenza tool kit on increasing influenza vaccination rates among adults with high-risk conditionsFaruque Ahmed
Division of Prevention Research and Analytic Methods, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341 3717, USA
Am J Manag Care 10:698-702. 2004....