Elaine W Flagg
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Prevalence of anogenital warts among participants in private health plans in the United States, 2003-2010: potential impact of human papillomavirus vaccinationElaine W Flagg
Division of STD Prevention, National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road, N E, MS E 02, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Am J Public Health 103:1428-35. 2013..We estimated anogenital wart prevalence from 2003 to 2010 by gender and age group in a large US cohort with private insurance to detect potential decreases among people most likely to be affected by human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination...
- Incidence of neonatal herpes simplex virus infections in the United States, 2006Elaine W Flagg
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd, Mail Stop E02, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1-8. 2011..We estimated the incidence of nHSV infections for the United States during 2006, as well as demographic-specific rates, by using nationally and regionally weighted estimates from a population-based sample of inpatient data...
- Race and triple negative threats to breast cancer survival: a population-based study in Atlanta, GAMary Jo Lund
Department of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 113:357-70. 2009..This study examines association of the ER/PR/HER2 subtypes with race and breast cancer survival...
- Oral contraceptives and survival in breast cancer patients aged 20 to 54 yearsKatrina F Trivers
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway, NE, MS K 52, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 16:1822-7. 2007....
- High prevalence and presumptive treatment of schistosomiasis and strongyloidiasis among African refugeesDrew L Posey
Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, National Center for Preparedness, Detection, and Control of Infectious Diseases, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Clin Infect Dis 45:1310-5. 2007..We assessed seroprevalence of these infections among these refugees and hypothesized an association between infection and abdominal pain...
- Risk of severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus transmission aboard commercial aircraftTara M Vogt
Division of Viral Hepatitis, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road NE, MD G 37, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Travel Med 13:268-72. 2006..Although the risk of SARS-CoV transmission within aircraft cabins has been addressed by several studies, the magnitude of the risk remains unclear...
- The epidemiology of triple-negative breast cancer, including raceKatrina F Trivers
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Cancer Causes Control 20:1071-82. 2009..We evaluated whether anthropometrics, demographics, and reproductive history were associated with distinct breast cancer subtypes...
- Rapid malaria screening and targeted treatment of United States-bound Montagnard refugees from Cambodia in 2002Louise M Causer
Division of Parasitic Diseases and Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30341, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 72:688-93. 2005..Evaluations to determine the most appropriate interventions in other refugee settings should include cost-effectiveness analyses of alternative strategies...
- Diet Quality Index as a predictor of short-term mortality in the American Cancer Society Cancer Prevention Study II Nutrition CohortJennifer D Seymour
Epidemiology and Surveillance Research, American Cancer Society, Atlanta, GA, USA
Am J Epidemiol 157:980-8. 2003..31), and confidence intervals were wide, generally including 1.0. DQI was unrelated to cancer mortality. As currently constructed, the DQI may have limited ability to predict mortality...
- Evaluation of the impact of overseas pre-departure treatment for infection with intestinal parasites among Montagnard refugees migrating from Cambodia to North CarolinaJ Jina Shah
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30329 4018, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 78:754-9. 2008....