Kenneth L Dominguez
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Lack of definitive severe mitochondrial signs and symptoms among deceased HIV-uninfected and HIV-indeterminate children < or = 5 years of age, Pediatric Spectrum of HIV Disease project (PSD), USAK Dominguez
Epidemiology Branch, Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV STD TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 918:236-46. 2000..We describe the results of this review for the PSD cohort...
- Increasing trend of Cesarean deliveries in HIV-infected women in the United States from 1994 to 2000Kenneth L Dominguez
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road, M S E 45, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 33:232-8. 2003..Meta-analysis and randomized clinical trial results reported in June 1998 indicated a significant reduction in perinatal HIV transmission rates among mothers undergoing a cesarean section (C-section)...
- Trends in antiretroviral therapy use and survival rates for a large cohort of HIV-infected children and adolescents in the United States, 1989-2001Michelle S McConnell
Division of Applied Public Health Training, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 38:488-94. 2005..In the United States, HIV-infected children and adolescents are aging and using antiretroviral (ARV) therapy for extended periods of time...
- Cesarean delivery for HIV-infected women: recommendations and controversiesDenise J Jamieson
Division of Reproductive Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 197:S96-100. 2007..However, a number of important questions remain unanswered, including whether cesarean delivery has a role among HIV-infected women with low plasma viral loads or who receive combination antiretroviral regimens...
- Premastication as a route of pediatric HIV transmission: case-control and cross-sectional investigationsWade Ivy
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 59:207-12. 2012..The degree of risk that premastication poses for pediatric HIV transmission and the prevalence of this behavior among HIV-infected caregivers is unknown...
- Trends in perinatal HIV prevention in New York City, 1994-2003Vicki B Peters
HIV Epidemiology and Field Services Program, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, 346 Broadway, Room 706, New York, NY 10013, USA
Am J Public Health 98:1857-64. 2008..We examined trends in perinatal HIV prevention interventions in New York City implemented during 1994 to 2003 to ascertain the success of the interventions in reducing perinatal transmission...