Puneet K Dewan
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Improving tuberculosis control through public-private collaboration in India: literature reviewPuneet K Dewan
International Research and Programs Branch, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, 1600 Clifton Road, MS E 10, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
BMJ 332:574-8. 2006..To review the characteristics of public-private mix projects in India and their effect on case notification and treatment outcomes for tuberculosis...
- A tuberculosis outbreak in a private-home family child care center in San Francisco, 2002 to 2004Puneet K Dewan
Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Pediatrics 117:863-9. 2006..In April 2004, we detected an adult with TB living in a private-home family child care center (child care center A)...
- Public-private mix TB activities in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, North India: delivering dots via collaboration with private providers and non-governmental organizationsShruti Sehgal
Office of the World Health Organization Representative to India, New Delhi, India
Indian J Tuberc 54:79-83. 2007....
- Low sensitivity of a whole-blood interferon-gamma release assay for detection of active tuberculosisPuneet K Dewan
International Research and Programs Branch, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, National Center for HIV, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Clin Infect Dis 44:69-73. 2007..The 64% sensitivity suggests that the QuantiFERON-TB Gold assay should not be used alone to exclude active tuberculosis...
- Inhalational anthrax outbreak among postal workers, Washington, D.C., 2001Puneet K Dewan
Centers for Desease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Emerg Infect Dis 8:1066-72. 2002..Prophylaxis was necessary for all employees. To protect postal workers against bioterrorism, measures to reduce the risk of occupational exposure are necessary...