Bo Hyun Cho
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Costs of school-located influenza vaccination clinics in Maine during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemicBo Hyun Cho
Carter Consulting Inc, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Sch Nurs 28:336-43. 2012..51 (range = $4.91-$32.39). Use of donated materials and uncompensated volunteer staff could substantially reduce per-dose cost. Average per-dose cost could also be lowered by increasing the number of doses administered in a clinic...
- MCV vaccination in the presence of vaccine-associated Guillain-Barré Syndrome risk: a decision analysis approachBo Hyun Cho
McKing Consulting Corporation, 1600 Clifton Rd NE MS E 52, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Vaccine 28:817-22. 2010..Based on the result, MCV4 vaccination is strongly favored despite possible vaccine-associated GBS risk...
- Coordination costs for school-located influenza vaccination clinics, Maine, 2009 H1N1 pandemicGarrett R Beeler Asay
Health Services Research and Evaluation Branch, Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Sch Nurs 28:328-35. 2012..The authors estimated the mean cost of OCA to be $15.36 per dose. Survey respondents reported that costs would be lower during non-pandemic seasons and as schools become more proficient at planning clinics...
- A tool for the economic analysis of mass prophylaxis operations with an application to H1N1 influenza vaccination clinicsBo Hyun Cho
Carter Consulting, Inc, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 17:E22-8. 2011..Results from pilot tests with school-based H1N1 influenza vaccination clinic managers are described. The tool can also contribute to planning efforts for universal seasonal influenza vaccination...
- Influenza vaccination coverage rate among high-risk children during the 2002-2003 influenza seasonBo Hyun Cho
Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Am J Infect Control 36:582-7. 2008..Influenza vaccination is the primary method for preventing influenza and its complications. Characteristics of influenza vaccination coverage among high-risk children (HRC) during the 2002-2003 influenza season are described...