Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Geographic and sociodemographic disparities in drive times to Joint Commission-certified primary stroke centers in North Carolina, South Carolina, and GeorgiaJenna A Khan
University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health, Chicago, IL, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 8:A79. 2011....
- Spatial clustering of non-transported cardiac decedents: the results of a point pattern analysis and an inquiry into social environmental correlatesElizabeth Barnett Pathak
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics College of Public Health, University of South Florida 13201 Bruce B, Downs Blvd, MDC 56 Tampa FL 33612, USA
Int J Health Geogr 10:46. 2011..These analyses were adjusted for individual predictors of transport status...
- Geographic disparities in heart failure hospitalization rates among Medicare beneficiariesMichele Casper
Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30341, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 55:294-9. 2010..This study was designed to document local-level geographic disparities in heart failure (HF) hospitalization rates among Medicare beneficiaries...
- Tracking stroke hospitalization clusters over time and associations with county-level socioeconomic and healthcare characteristicsLinda J Schieb
MSPH, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway NE, MS F 72, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Stroke 44:146-52. 2013..This study evaluated clustering of stroke hospitalization rates, patterns of the clustering over time, and associations with community-level characteristics...
- Racial residential segregation and stroke mortality in AtlantaSophia Greer
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention, GA 30341, USA
Ethn Dis 21:437-43. 2011..To assess the association between neighborhood-level racial residential segregation and stroke mortality using a spatially derived segregation index...