Paul T Cantey
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Public health emergency preparedness: lessons learned about monitoring of interventions from the National Association of County and City Health Official's survey of nonpharmaceutical interventions for pandemic H1N1Paul T Cantey
Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 19:70-6. 2013..We assessed local health departments' (LHDs') ability to provide data on nonpharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) for the mitigation of 2009 H1N1 influenza during the pandemic response...
- Outbreak of cryptosporidiosis associated with a man-made chlorinated lake--Tarrant County, Texas, 2008Paul T Cantey
Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria, Center for Global Health Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
J Environ Health 75:14-9. 2012..This same collaborative effort will be needed to develop and maintain an effective national Model Aquatic Health Code...
- The United States Trypanosoma cruzi Infection Study: evidence for vector-borne transmission of the parasite that causes Chagas disease among United States blood donorsPaul T Cantey
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services, and Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria, Center for Global Health, CDC, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA
Transfusion 52:1922-30. 2012..cruzi Infection Study was conducted to evaluate the burden of and describe putative risk factors for vector-borne infection in the United States...
- Increasing compliance with mass drug administration programs for lymphatic filariasis in India through education and lymphedema management programsPaul T Cantey
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Office of Workforce and Career Development, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 4:e728. 2010..The objectives of this study were to assess the impact of these refinements and of a lymphedema morbidity management program on MDA compliance...
- Neglected parasitic infections in the United States: Chagas diseaseSusan P Montgomery
Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Washington Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas Center of Excellence for Chagas Disease, Olive View UCLA Medical Center, Sylmar, California
Am J Trop Med Hyg 90:814-8. 2014..Better diagnostic tests and treatment drugs are needed to improve patient care, and research is needed to define transmission risks and develop strategies to prevent new infections and reduce the burden of disease...
- Neglected parasitic infections: what every family physician needs to knowDana Woodhall
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Am Fam Physician 89:803-11. 2014..Congenital infection can result in miscarriage or adverse fetal effects. Treatment is recommended for immunosuppressed persons, pregnant women, and immunocompetent persons with severe symptoms. ..