T K Boehmer
Affiliation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Cluster of presumed organic dust toxic syndrome cases among urban landscape workers-Colorado, 2007Tegan K Boehmer
Tri County Health Department, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111, USA
Am J Ind Med 52:534-8. 2009..In July 2007, Tri-County Health Department investigated a cluster of acute respiratory illnesses among urban landscape workers with known mulch exposure...
- Health care-associated outbreak of Salmonella Tennessee in a neonatal intensive care unitTegan K Boehmer
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Am J Infect Control 37:49-55. 2009..In December 2006, we investigated an outbreak of Salmonella serotype Tennessee in a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) that coincided with a nationwide Salmonella Tennessee outbreak associated with contaminated peanut butter...
- Cryptosporidiosis from a community swimming pool: outbreak investigation and follow-up studyT K Boehmer
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Epidemiol Infect 137:1651-4. 2009..This study is unique because it describes a cryptosporidiosis outbreak from a well-maintained community swimming pool using supplemental disinfection. It also reports information on disease burden and treatment response...
- Use of hospital discharge data to evaluate notifiable disease reporting to Colorado's Electronic Disease Reporting SystemTegan K Boehmer
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Hwy NE, MS F 58, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Public Health Rep 126:100-6. 2011....
- Carbon monoxide-related hospitalizations in the U.S.: evaluation of a web-based query system for public health surveillanceShahed Iqbal
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Air Pollution and Respiratory Health Branch, National Center for Environmental Health, Division of Environmental Hazards and Health Effects, CDC, Chamblee, GA 30341, USA
Public Health Rep 125:423-32. 2010..Our objective was to generate the first national estimates of CO-related hospitalizations and to evaluate the use of a Web-based query system for public health surveillance...
- Health-related quality of life of U.S. military personnel: a population-based studyDrue H Barrett
Division of Environmental Hazards and Health Effects, National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
Mil Med 168:941-7. 2003..CONCLUSIONS: Recommendations are made to monitor HRQOL of active duty and reserve personnel over time and to include HRQOL measures in military-based surveys of active duty troops...